Our client’s focus is on creating innovative, intelligent solutions that work for and with our partners individual business goals. At the center of our globally successful ad serving system, is our pioneering product consistently updated based on industry and client needs.
Our goal is to increase the efficiency of ad serving and data management processes, to enable our partners to optimize their ad workflow and meet all company objectives. The company's flagship product is an integrated ad serving platform, amended by features for mobile devices and video ads. These enable web publishers, ad networks, agencies and advertisers to manage, serve and evaluate virtually any kind of online advertising campaigns. Our client allows its customers to enhance efficiency, reliability and ROI in their online advertising businesses. Globally, they work with customers in more than 40 countries.
- Understand customers' systems and integration requirements and support them in finding solutions for complex integrations projects.
- Provide technical support to global customer base for various products.
- Find solutions to customer's day-to-day issues under time pressure.
- Support their technical teams in planning and implementing new products with a customer/usability focus.
- Suggest and implement improvements to their technical products and workflows.
- Provide technical product training to non-technical colleagues.
- Work closely with CRM/Sales teams and provide them with technical background to their products.
- Work closely with documentation team to provide solid and easy-to-use technical guides.
- Proven track record of engineering skills associated with a Software Engineer or Technical Consultant role.
- Experience of design and implementation of Web Services.
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design principles, and service oriented architecture.
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle
- Other: Apache/Tomcat, JBoss, Systinet (optional)
- Development environment: Eclipse
- Excellent ability to understand, express and explain complex technical topics.
- Must be fluent in English. German and Spanish skills are an advantage.
- Must have outgoing personality and excellent communication skills, creativity and innovative thinking.
- Must be able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Must be able to work well with technical, support and sales teams across the globe.
- Willingness for occasional international travel mandatory.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field AND 4+ years of experience in software development, OR Relevant combination of education and experience.
Monster - 17 months ago