Lime Energy is seeking a Technical Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will be resilient, flexible, understand the dynamics and challenges of an entrepreneurial business, and committed to growing with the company. Lime is a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding, fun and rewarding growing organization. As a Technical Support Engineer you will work with employees to resolve technical issues and provide “how to” training sessions regarding our proprietary software and IT equipment.
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for managing incoming support requests from internal users related to the use of Lime Energy’s proprietary software platform and the use of basic equipment such as laptops, iPad’s and cellular hotspots. High level of user interaction required by phone and email requiring excellent communication skills dealing with users who are performing mission critical activities. Solid problem solving skills, troubleshooting ability, documenting of issues, management in a web based issue tracker and communication with technology team are requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experienced in iOS support and basic functioning of Apple iPad equipment
- Experienced in Windows support, browser based applications and troubleshooting issues related to browser-based access to applications
- SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008 experience. Writing queries, importing data, exporting data
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- College degree in a technical or related field preferred but not required
- Possess an outstanding ability to communicate, multi-task, persevere, and prioritize, taking direction, yet also using independent judgment in a demanding, collaborative environment
- Highly professional manner with a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, and confidentiality, reflecting and creating a positive image of the Company and colleagues
- Ability to analyze and resolve team collaboration and procedural issues
LOCATION OF POSITION
- Windows Server setup and maintenance such as knowledge of domain controllers
- Basic scripting in vbScript, Powershell, any process automation toolset
- UI/UX and graphics skills, CSS, Adobe Photoshop
- SQL Server Reporting Services
The ideal applicant will be within a reasonable driving distance from our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC or Woodbridge, NJ office, but applicant may also have the option to work from a home office with some travel required.
Lime Energy is building a new energy future. As a leading national provider of energy efficiency for small business customers, Lime Energy...