SnapLogic is the leader in enterprise cloud integration, helping companies connect SaaS and enterprise applications for improved business agility and faster decision-making. We help customers achieve radical improvements in cost and performance by providing a cloud platform for creating holistic IT systems around their complex business needs.
Technical Product Engineer
- This is a hands-on, technical engineering position dedicated to contributing our users’ successful experience with SnapLogic.
- Work in close relationship with the Engineering and Development teams, influencing future product features and help identify functionality to help increase product efficiency and effectiveness.
- The role demands a strong technical background and highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills that can also thrive independently.
- Work directly with customers, sales and sales engineering on high-priority customer-driven tasks.
This individual should be able to:
- Manage issues related to the installation, configuration, and operation of our products via phone, e-mail and direct end-user interaction within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Collect details necessary to design and create reproducible cases for issues that require Engineering and/or Development team analysis.
- Submit defect and enhancement requests on behalf of end-users.
- Become a SnapLogic subject matter expert ( SME )
- Act in a development capacity on product, process and tool improvement projects.
- Support (remotely) our Field team in troubleshooting network configuration and deployment issues at customers’ sites
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment through a variety of mediums
- Write and review technical knowledge base articles, solutions, FAQs, examples, and how-to guides for publication to customer and company knowledge systems.
- Occasional on-call coverage for holidays/weekends for severity 1 Issues.
- Occasional travel.
5+ years technical experience with:
- Drive customer satisfaction through programs like “voice of the customer”
- Drive product usage and adoption
- Be a customer advocate
- Make sure customers take advantage of all the features
- Ensure users are effective with the product
- Completely committed to providing positive experiences for customers
- Work closely with SnapLogic Product management and operations, Product development, QA , Account Managers and other customer/partner relationship owners for seamless execution of the solutions.
- Work as an advisor on the product best practices for better supportability.
- Proactively build tutorials, how-to’s, features discovery, etc.
- A good understanding of how to connect various systems and build integration flows.
Why work at SnapLogic
- Java or Python
- HTTP technology and principles, including REST principles
- Good understanding of networking protocols and applications ( TCP /IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Databases technologies and a working knowledge of SQL
- In-depth familiarity of Linux (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
- Proven interpersonal skills, working effectively with various levels of the organization, across many different functional areas
- Excellent organizational skills (must be able to manage concurrent projects with different parts of the organization)
- Self directed individual that continuously seeks out new challenges
- Be a part of “the next big thing”
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Work in a sphere that encourages creativity with endless possibilities
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!
- Check out what all the hype’s about at http://www.snaplogic.com/news!
SnapLogic, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard