To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must be
currently enrolled full time in an accredited college or
university. Looking for college students who are
interested in obtaining great technical experience while
going to school full time.
GXS is seeking a Technical Support Intern for 7x24
hosted e-commerce environment; Work as a member of the
Customer Support Organization. The Production Services
Intern will perform daily technical activities in
support of GXS's clients who have outsourced their
mission critical e-commerce function to GXS. This
includes 7x24 transaction monitoring, reporting, and
troubleshooting as well as incident and problem
management in a hosted services environment.
System and Application Integrator), communication
- Delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Monitoring e-commerce applications (Enterprise
systems (AS2, FTP, HTTP, etc.), and system alerts.
client transactions (EDI documents, XML, RosettaNet,
- Monitoring, processing, queuing, and reconciling
functional acknowledgments, etc.).
- Responding to and resolving system or client
communicating with clients and other GXS team
- Participating in incident and problem escalations;
members to gather information and provide status
updates about incidents and problems.
modifying scripts as needed.
- Creating and tracking incident and problem tickets;
compliance with GXS and client procedures; and
- Accessing and modifying transactions in strict
contributing to the knowledge base of known problems
procedures to prevent and resolve incidents and
- Assist for following hosted services processes and
Perl a plus.
- General technical skills.
- Full-time college student with a GPA of 2.5 or
Req. Code : 2202
Organizational Unit : SDCS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : Varies
GXS - 17 months ago