Nuesoft Technologies has information Technology internship opportunities for students or entry-level candidates to perform a variety of duties associated with information systems and technology support. IT internship positions are provided with an excellent training program that is designed to assist with technical development.
The part-time/intern Technical Support position with IT is responsible for providing hardware and software technical assistance to internal customers in support of desktops, laptops, VoIP phones, printers, servers, peripheral devices and other technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to support tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Workstation and server setup according to customer’s specifications
- Virus removal
- Hardware upgrades
- Software installations
- Research unknown issues for resolutions
- Test and replicate software issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate
- Prepare documentation for training and internal reference
- Periodic after hours tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering) or equivalent work experience
- LAN troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Detail oriented
- A self-motivated, fast-learner
- Team player
Only local and qualified applicants need apply.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com , or send via fax to 678.303.1142. Include your name and “Technical Support Intern" in the email subject line.
- Customer service mind-set
- Scripting abilities to automate tasks
- Proactive approach to identifying potential problems before they develop
- Networking experience