Posting Job Title: Technical Support
Requisition #: 145054BR
Posting Location: Louisville, KY, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with, assisting and resolving requests, inquiries and complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Handles inbound calls effectively and efficiently through the use of proactive customer service and have the knowledge and ability to handle sales, repair and billing calls.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal techniques, is positive, pleasant, respectful and customer focused.
- Creates a satisfying experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call.
- Builds rapport with the customer and assists in retention of the customer.
- Serves as a consultant to the customer.
- Actively listens, communicates clearly, concisely and assures customer understanding.
- Resolves questions/concerns efficiently and effectively through active listening and personalizing techniques and by focusing on adding value.
- Resolves basic problems on the first call, and with a minimum of transfers by consistently improving personal technical knowledge and understanding.
- Resolves product function problems on the phone, thereby minimizing truck rolls through the use of active listening, questioning and probing techniques.
- "Transitions" billing calls to billing specialists, if needed.
- Escalates calls to appropriate service centers, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Requires a minimum of 12 to 18 months Customer Service Experience
- Strong knowledge of PC / networking TCP/IP and the internet.
- Ability to explain LAN and WAN networks to customers
- Knowledge of ICOMS Cable Billing systems.
- Thorough understanding of the Remedy, Scopus Back Office System, Tier 1, Tier 2, and NOC escalation procedures
- Strong Knowledge of Computer Operating Systems (Win 9x, ME, 2000, XP, MAC, etc.), Computer Software (IE, Netscape Navigator, Outlook Express, etc.) and Computer Hardware
- Ability to configure web browser software (i.e. Netscape, Internet Explorer and i.e. Netscape Mail)
- Working knowledge of two-way cable plant
- Working knowledge of modems including cable and KBPS
- High-speed data or other communications experience preferred.
- Ability to retain detailed and important information and/or instruction.
- Must have good organizational skills and prioritizing skills.
- Exhibits the ability to follow direction and the ability to follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
CB TWC 02/22/13
FCC Unit_TWC: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00859 - Louisville 4701 Commerce
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...