Asset Marketing Services is seeking a qualified candidate to manage the Technical Services team. The Technical Support Manager will report directly to the I.T. Director and be responsible for managing the technical services center staff, activities and goals. This position is also responsible for all aspects of the technical infrastructure including PC/Servers, LAN/WAN, telephone, security, technical compliance and remote sites. The position will create staffing plans, contribute to the budgeting process, and design/implement improved process/operational policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package. If you're looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, apply online today!
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience/technical training,
- 5-7 years' experience in I.T. Management
- 6-10 years' experience in Technical Service/Software Support field.
- Working knowledge of network protocols/troubleshooting, and Windows OS/server/MS SQL Server
- Experience with incident/ticket tracking tool, monitoring systems and internet services.
- Linux experience with a LAMP stack is considered a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to provide 24/7 on call support
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Project management skills, preferably
ASSET MARKETING SERVICES, INC.
Visit us also at..
Asset Marketing Services, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard