The Technical Support Manager oversees the team of analysts responsible for providing technical support to the organization’s computer hardware and software. This individual is responsible for leading and developing the Technical Support team, while ensuring all initiatives are in line with RaceTrac’s strategic goals and objectives. The Manager works to ensure all internal user needs are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the maintenance and technical support of the company’s computer systems, including, but not limited to: software programs, hardware devices, operating systems, mobile devices, printers, faxing products, and phone configurations.
- Leads, mentors, and guides the work of a team of Technical Support Analysts. Provides continual training and feedback to team members to support overall development of the team.
- Serves as a direct reference and knowledge expert for all escalated user issues.
- Supervises the installation and configuration of hardware, systems, and applications for users. Oversees new users are equipped with the appropriate technical devices and support.
- Ensures daily user issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assesses current Technical Support processes and designs new methods to enhance customer service practices for internal users.
- Diagnoses and resolves recurring hardware and software faults as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- 7+ years experience in related field preferred
- 2+ years in a managerial position preferred
- Knowledge of PC, network, hardware, and software installation and configuration preferred
- CompTIA and/or Microsoft certifications a plus
- 2+ years experience with Novell Zenworks Endpoint Management Suite preferred.
A group of talented professionals working in our Store Support Centers in Atlanta, Georgia, Orlando, Florida and Dallas, Texas, help make it possible for the RaceTrac front line to do their best! It's a team effort to give great service to RaceTrac's valuable customers. Please note RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc. will not initiate credit or background checks prior to an offer. All offers for employment are contingent upon favorable background check results.
RaceTrac - 30+ days ago
RaceTrac Petroleum hopes it's a popular pit stop for gasoline and snacks in the Southeast. The company operates more than 630 gas stati...