Revolution Analytics is in need of an experienced software technical support professional to lead the transformation of our existing technical support team to a world-class 24x7 operation for enterprise IT customers.
- Manage world-wide technical support for Revolution’s analytic software products, including personnel, methodology, tools.
- Lead the transformation of a US-focused 8x5 support organization to a T1/T2/T3 structure for world-wide support, 24x7 T1, and continuous quality improvement.
- Work with customers to select and implement best practices for issue tracking, escalation, customer case inquiry and reporting, and the tracking of appropriate quality metrics.
- Work with Sales as needed to provide summaries of issues and trends for individual or groups of customers by region or market.
- Work with Engr’g to proactively highlight systematic issues related to product design.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and implement tiered support plans
- Lead the selection and implementation of appropriate software systems for issue tracking, customer reporting, and the tracking of service quality metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in field related to applied data analysis is desired, Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience. Minimum 7 years of related industry experience required.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and managing 24x7 technical support for enterprise software customers located worldwide, ideally in the field of analytics or BI.
- Experience in building a T1/T2/T3 support organization together with appropriate roles, responsibilities, and quality metrics.
- Experience in managing both domestic and international teams.
- Significant experience working with commercial and/or open source tools for customer issue tracking and customer case management, such as Jira, Zendesk, etc., and their integration with SFDC.
- Experience working with or managing an outsourced T1 support organization.
- Significant experience in installation and support of enterprise software applications under Windows and Red Hat Linux.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT security as it applies to software installations and usage.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills and a proven ability to effectively triage customer service ‘incidents’ and escalations.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, product-focused, and an excellent ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Team player who values the project, company, and co-workers. High energy and a passion towards improving the customer experience.
- Works well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience. Takes a consultative and collaborative approach when assisting customers to achieve their objectives.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Windows and Linux Admin
- Apache, Tomcat, Yum
- R or Splus
- SQL, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, MySQL.
Schedule: Full time
Please email your resume to Revolution Analytics , noting the job title and location.
Revolution Analytics - 20 months ago