The Technical Support Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising and providing advanced technical support for all Synacor products and services, originated by customers and partners via inbound phone and email support requests, in compliance with Contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for support and service up-time in a 24x7x365 support environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervising the daily activities and functions of the technical support services team.
• Coordinate and facilitate case resolution for all incoming phone, email or other support requests in compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Document, diagnose, and attempt to resolve written or verbal support requests using standard operating procedures.
• Provide Tier 1/Tier 2 technical support with regards to troubleshooting, escalations, and technical support for Synacor’s clients, vendors, and subscribers as needed.
• Maintaining procedures for handling technical support issues and problem resolution.
• Renders assistance to Technical Support Engineers to improve overall customer/client communications, job performance and productivity.
• Facilitate schedules and recommend/implement scheduling options as required by business needs.
• Performs regular but random quality assurance on work completed to ensure that the work meets or exceeds department specifications.
• Maintain professional, courteous rapport with customers, vendors, and Synacor employees at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the Table:
• Associates degree in related field.
• 1-3 years technical support experience troubleshooting advanced products and services.
• Advanced knowledge of all desktop operating system and browsers.
• Strong understanding of networking platforms and protocols.
• Solid understanding of CRM technologies and concepts.
• Strong personal communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we’ll bring to the table:
• 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
• Competitive compensation package, including stock option grants (for eligible positions)
• Award winning company culture
• Casual dress and flexible environment
• Generous paid time off
• 25 cent vending machines
• Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
• Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
• The opportunity to make a difference!
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...