Technical Support Rep
Apply To This Job
Return To List
We are searching for an energetic individual to join our tech support team to provide technical support to existing customers and trial users of our suite of products. We are looking for someone with at least one year of customer service and technical support experience, or recent and relevant training. You must possess excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and follow-up skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment. You must be upbeat, customer-focused and possess Windows/Help Desk support experience.
- Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research, and resolve customer issues quickly and accurately.
- Communicate and resolve technical issues via phone, email and chat.
- Provide a superior level of service in all customer interactions.
- Accurately assess and escalate issues to product specialists, sales and management as needed.
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, user services reps and managers.
- Provide timely updates to customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain detailed issue and activity information in SalesForce.com.
- Convey customer feedback to appropriate internal channels.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions and/or to escalate the call appropriately.
- Participate in managing 24x5 VIP customer support.
- Previous help desk experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably over the phone)
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of DNS, Routing, Internet security concepts, OSX, Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, and Windows Server platforms. Knowledge mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Symbian) a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Familiarity with customer support CRM/ticket tracking systems, especially Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with remote access software
- Knowledge of various router/firewall architectures, as well as various corporate Client/Server applications and utilities
- Expertise in configuration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft certification(s) a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
Apply To This Job
LogMeIn - 2 years ago