Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed!
ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services Inc., we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For over 32 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
This position is directly responsible for handling technical calls from club owners and or club personnel regarding hardware and software issues.
- Create CRM cases for clients computer/software and hardware issues
- Troubleshoot client software and other computer problems
- Document technical troubleshooting steps and problem resolution
- Resolve technical issues related to club software and hardware in a timely manner
- Handle rotating on call and weekend duties approximately every 5 weeks
- Linear troubleshooting skills
- Networking knowledge of modems and routers
- Superior phone voice
- Ablility to relate to both technical and non-technical users
- Working knowledge of all windows operating systems
- Ability to create/locate/modify knowledge base articles
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Ability to changes priorities quickly and often.
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard