GradStaff has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Support Representative with an innovative and growing company. This is a great opportunity for a recent liberal arts grad to utilize a variety of computer and communication skills in an entry-level position.
Duties May Include:
- Handle Technical Support calls for the Client Server and Desktop Applications
- Document all calls into internal call database
- Provide basic troubleshooting support
- Escalate questions that are more advanced to higher tiers of technical support
- Follow up with customer daily until open ticket(s) have been closed
- Monitor/respond to support questions that comes via email
- Stay up to date on latest releases of applications
- Participate in application testing
- Assist in current projects related to Technical Support
GradStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. GradStaff does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university is a MUST.
- Experience in troubleshooting with desktop platforms.
- Ability to understand, diagnose, and resolve issues with a large range of applications including but not limited to web browsers, word processing, spreadsheets, viruses, spyware, and virtual office communications.
- Ability to analyze and extract essential information from vague client requests for help, to determine the exact issue at hand.
- Exceptional written and oral skills, as well as the ability to translate technical jargon into user-friendly terms to effectively communicate issues and resolutions and create documentation for user reference.
- Ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly. Ability to think and work independently.
- Must be self-guided individual, requiring minimal supervision.
- Must have high integrity and a strong work ethic.
GradStaff - 17 months ago
GradStaff is the leader in providing college graduates with great career opportunities. We actively seek recent grads seeking entry-level...