Based in the heart of Silicon Alley in NYC, StructuredWeb is a leading provider of cloud-based marketing automation and CRM platform with a customer base that consists of manufacturers, resellers and dealers across multiple industries. We work with channel partners of leading brands such as Cisco, TIBCO, Panasonic, Avaya, Polycom and more to help them drive demand for their products and services. Our integrated web applications, marketing services and best practice processes empower our clients to compete on par with larger businesses in their day-to-day sales and marketing activities.
Customer Service Representative
As the first line of support, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries and issues (via phone, email and chat) relating to the companys suite of web-based marketing software products. You will analyze requests/issues, log all communication surrounding the issue and work with Account Managers and technical personnel to resolve issues. You will also be accountable for delivering outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to overall customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues related to the companys web-based products
- Respond to client requests for technical support
- Perform account set-up and configuration changes
- Contribute to companys knowledgebase and tutorials
- Lead instructional training and web tutorials on the companys product
- Experience with web-based applications (such as Salesforce,Constant Contact, Mail Chimp) is highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide technical support to customers
- Customer service or technical support experience preferred
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge of CRM a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in MS Windows, MS Office suite and web browsers
- Ability to work independently while researching solutions to client issues
- Bachelors degree preferred
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) in addition to an extensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Comprehensive hands-on training program, which will position you for great success
- Future growth opportunities within the company
Our products are positioned for success with aggressive marketing campaigns, channel partnerships with big name companies, and supportive account management team. If you are looking are a dynamic position that allows you to focus on what you are good at then this is the role for you!
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
We're Committed to Helping Companies Succeed
More than 28 years ago, Insperity® CEO Paul Sarvadi envisioned making business owners' lives...