Technical Support Representative
LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg®, Blackheart®, Crate®, EAW®, Mackie® and Martin Audio®, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative who will be a part of the Service team. This role will be primarily responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer and dealer relations by providing excellent technical support and troubleshooting via the phone, email or other requested methods of communication. This position will work er the directive and supervision of the Technical Support Manager and Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualify and issue Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) for product repairs, exchanges and service center referrals.
- Develop internal and external technical support materials for distribution within the company and to outside customers and dealers.
- Personify the Company’s can-do attitude in every phase of support activities.
- Compilation and presentation of functional and technical information, new product technical specifications and terms, quality reporting to manufacturing, competitive analysis, and statistical analysis.
- Requires regular contact with others both internal and external to the organization.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
- Minimum 2 Year Technical Degree and 2+ years of customer service or sales administration
- Knowledge of LOUD brands: Mackie, Tapco, Crate, Ampeg etc.
- Music industry exposure gained through school, past work history or personal performance A positive, great sense of humor and a team-oriented attitude is a must!
- Familiarity with Recording Studio, Live So, Musical Instrument Amplification and Recording / MIDI applications.
- Demonstrated erstanding of console automation systems
- Experience with so system implementation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of digital recording console’s and recording devices.
- Knowledge of synchronization as pertaining to digital systems. (word clock, black burst, etc.)
- MS Suite required and Oracle preferred General erstanding of basic accounting principles and marketing concepts
- Maintain a strong customer service focus in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective written, verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and proven ability to multi-task
Loud Technologies - 16 months ago