A phenomenal opportunity as the “Technical Support Scientist” within the Pall Corporation.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal, drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Title: Technical Support Scientist - Pall ForteBio Corp.
The ideal candidate will have experience in using immunoassay or other protein characterization instrumentation within discovery and bioprocess settings in the biopharmaceutical industry. The candidate will be responsible for providing technical training and support to clients, field specialists and sales on products and performance. Responsible for all customers globally for assigned product portfolio. Work as a team with other application specialists and service engineers as needed. Keep track of technical support activity, follow through customer enquiries to full resolution and maintain support database.
Key Responsibilities -
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via telephone, E-Mail, and other electronic medium in a timely manner.
- Resolve technical issues for Pall ForteBio customers and maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Resolve instrument, software, assay development and other product related issues.
- Contribute to the development of online and on-site training courses on Pall products and technology.
- Conduct all customer facing interactions with a professionalism and integrity
The above describes the essential content of and requirements for proficient performance in the position and is not meant to be all-inclusive.
- 2 years of Lab Research in protein interaction assays involving ForteBio or SPR based technology or ELISA. Other related technical experience is acceptable.
- 4 years degree - B.S in Life Sciences along with 3+ years industry related experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status. US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...