Technical Support Specialist, ESI, Boston Area, 4day/10hour shifts!
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Support Specialist for our ESI (electronically stored information, legal digital forensics, enterprise search) product suite in our Boston office. Support clients by telephone, email, and occasional onsite visits.
We are seeking someone with a strong technical background and excellent communication skills.
Experience supporting IT professionals and people in legal, corporate, and/or financial environments, is a big plus.
Full time position with a condensed four-day work week which includes one weekend day!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Timely response to online and phone support requests.
- Analyze data, determine issue root cause, and propose resolutions or workarounds.
- Assist in the development of workflows within litigation databases.
- Troubleshoot a wide array of technical and workflow issues at the application and OS and level.
- Monitor and track issue progress: Keep clients updated.
- Interface with engineering, product management, and professional services teams to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Develop custom scripts and queries for data manipulation using scripting languages such as bat files, ruby, grep, etc.
- Document processes and solutions for team collaboration.
- Software support and/or QA experience.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages (Java, C++, Ruby, Perl)
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Customer focus and customer service orientation.
- Client-centric, professional manner.
- Strong problem solving ability, troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, with a high degree of professionalism, in legal and/or financial environments.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and attorneys.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Experience with Litigation Software such as: Summation, LAW, Concordance, iCONECT, Relativity, or Introspect.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Exchange.
BA/BS degree required (with major in computer science or information systems preferred. )
Some of The Perks:
Direct contact: val at ScionStaffing dot com
- A great opportunity to get involved with a high-growth company and be a major contributor to its success.
- Good Compensation
- Medical plan choices
- Dental and Vision
- Great work-life balance with 4 day 10 hour shifts and 3 day weekend!
Scion Staffing - 18 months ago
Scion Staffing is an award winning temporary staffing agency and executive search firm offering permanent, temporary, and contract employees...