GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Position Description :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Provide FTE SharePoint expertise on site to the MEF G-2 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, Camp Pendleton, California, and Camp Courtney, Okinawa.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required to provide FTE SharePoint expertise on site to the MEF G-2 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina and Camp Courtney, Okinawa.
- Provide expertise to provision and configure sites and workspaces, perform site restores, assign and manage site permissions, and assist with the migration of sites across farms.
- Manage look and feel.
- Work directly with customers to collect requirements, design, build and deploy SharePoint solutions to include workflows.
- Create site templates for various staff function scenarios.
- Perform search content administration.
- Manage content and structure at regional, site, and site gallery levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Science or other related field with 4 years of experience supporting intelligence programs.
- At least three (3) of those years must be in support of DoD Intelligence efforts performing at least two (2) of the following:
- 1) Detailed technical studies,
- 2) Conducting analysis of current and future requirements relating to design,
- 3) All phases of testing and fielding, and
- 4) mission effectiveness.
- Must have three (3) years experience with at least one (1) of the following and have knowledge of at least one (1) more of the following:
- Systems Engineering
- Acquisition Management
- Software Engineering
- Configuration Management
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Three years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and 2010.
- Prior military intelligence experience (enlisted or officer) is preferred.
- Possesses content management and SharePoint Central Administration skills in support of customer requirements.
- TS/SCI security clearance is required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on a computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events