ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
Support MCIA’s Knowledge Management/Information Management team’s coordination efforts with DCGS-MC and DoD DCGS MET Office
Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to gain TS/SCI Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in technical discipline) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience and supervisory/management experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
- Provide technical expertise WRT planning and integration/exposure of USMC intelligence data with DCGS/DIB architecture and related standards, to include specifically the Distributed Data Framework (DDF), a DIB v4.0 subcomponent
- Assist MCIA and USMC Stakeholders to identify data that needs to be exposed
- Determine if existing DCGS products can be re-used or leveraged to reduce the time and cost associated with exposing their data.
- Define the metadata needed to expose our data in accordance with DoD, IC, and DCGS guidelines.
- Implement the interface needed to advertise USMC data in the DCGS content discovery catalogs or other catalogs following the DoD Directives.
- Implement the interfaces needed to create the discovery metadata and use the applicable WSDL to create, update, and delete DIB metadata catalog entries
- Assist with information and knowledge management policy for the command and the MCISR-E enterprise.
- Facilitate and assist with the development of the enterprise KM toolkit and the KM projects selected by the KM Council.
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
07-09 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT Date Required 06-Mar-2013