Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist, you'll be providing top-notch technical support to our awesome customers through a variety of channels including phone, email, chat, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+), community forums, and our support blog.
You enjoy interacting with customers, identifying new and creative ways for customers to use Bitcasa, and finding solutions to complex issues. You will be working with Technical Support Engineers (Level 2) to resolve technical issues and provide customer insights to management.
- Provide awesome support to Bitcasa customers.
- Think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems.
- Answer customer inquiries through phone, email, chat, social media, community forums, and the support blog.
- Act both as a consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Bitcasa web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Effectively articulate complex information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Escalate more complex technical issues and bugs to Level 2.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions using Zendesk (our CRM tool).
- Write how-to articles and known issues to keep people up-to-date and well-informed.
- Have fun!
What you need to do to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of technical support experience at an Internet technology company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- A passion for helping and delighting customers.
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting ability with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS required.
- Knowledge of networking and troubleshoot basic connectivity issues.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce.com, and JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge of load balancers, firewalls, proxy servers, VMware, TCP/IP, and SaaS/cloud computing a plus.
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, resourceful and able to resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter, and team player.
Fill out the application form and use the cover letter area to win us over. We receive a ton of resumes everyday and we want to see how each applicant set themselves apart from the rest.
Tell us where you've been, what you're doing, and where you're going. Give us a clear view of your technical skills, and tell us why you want to work at Bitcasa. Include some quick product feedback as well. Let us know what you like, and tell us what needs work.
If you apply, make sure you want to be a part of the team and show us you're serious. Be creative, be candid, and be sincere. You're free to attach a resume, but don't make it the center of your application. We're not keen on bullet points or boring job titles.
Bitcasa - 11 months ago
Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT. Users never have...