The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the GoodData cloud based software across the World. This person will also work on other programming and documentation projects as required. For entry-level applicants we are willing to train the right candidate. Technical Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and nontechnical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
In this role, you will be required to work shifts to cover 24x7 hours.
- Client-facing experience
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Education and experience
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with MSc. degreein computer science with at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Interested in cutting edge technologies, background in softwaredevelopment and knowledge of distributed systems.
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By applying to this job you agree with the Declaration*)
FOR FASTER CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
I declare that, pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, I agree to the processing of all my personal data given herein and in the annexes hereto, which I now provide to GoodData s.r.o. for the purpose of gaining employment. By sending this application, I hereby grant this consent for a period of 2 years.
GoodData - 12 months ago