We're currently looking for people with the right DNA to become our newest Technical Support Specialists. What does a Technical Support Specialist do?
What qualifies you to be a Technical Support Specialist?
- Talks to our most prized possession, our customers. We're a technology company, but texting and email can't sooth a customer like hearing the sweet sound of a Technical Support Specialist's voice.
- Collects details from our customers and inputs them into our Super Fantastic Awesome Issue Tracking System. Really, that is what it is called.
- Assigns and escalates issues to our technical geniuses. Don't worry, we don't expect you to be an Internet genius. We can always build another one of those. Maybe you can help us do that, too.
If you're interested please email your resume (PDF format only, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personality. We don't need any more robots, we need human beings who can empathize with a customer and help them understand we are working to resolve their issues.
- Your willingness to help someone in need. You're the kind of person who finds a lost $10 bill and obsesses about finding the proper owner.
- A confident disposition. You may not always have the answers, but everyone thinks you do.
- Your vocabulary doesn't include the word "Ummmm...". You're an excellent communicator, and your conversation doesn't require filler.
- 2 years ago - save job