This position will require a high degree of independence working in a dynamic but small environment providing primary technical support contact for customer base and within the company.
The essential responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support to clients using IM software.
- Software installation and troubleshooting for end-users.
- Ensure proper documentation and solutions of all tickets/incidents.
- Assist with updates and support of e-learning programs.
- Database and list management.
- Assist with software testing and quality assurance and control.
- Learning Management System administration and updates.
Minimum qualifications and experience include:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word including Styles and Templates.
- Telephone technical support including remote support tools.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- HTML and web site development a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and likes interaction with people.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to ever-changing priorities.