needed for supporting photo identification and physical access management software that runs on Windows, Web Browser as well as on a Mobile Device at Jolly Technologies.
- Listen to customer needs and offer advice on suitable solutions
- Give product demos and solve customer problems (Captivate / GoToMeeting)
- Communicate with customers via email, webinar, and telephone
- Research and collaborate with the engineering team then present solution to the customer
- Strong foundation in technology (Windows, Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Excel, PowerPoint, GoToMeeting)
- Customer focused with an adaptable and versatile approach
- Expertise in supporting software products
- History of exceeding goals and expectations
- 2+ years experience in selling software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Retirement fund contribution
- Paid vacation
- Health club subsidy
We request that applicants follow the procedure below. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
- Reply to jobs.2011 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-TSS-KY-1012”
- In the first line of the email include your education details
- In the second line include your last 3 job titles and employers
- In the third line include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)
- Finally, attach a summarized one page resume -- preferably in .
Jolly Technologies - 2 years ago