HOURS: Full time - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday -Friday, Flex time available. Ability to perform after hours work and participate in after hours rotation required.
RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide front line support and assistance to all MMIC Health IT clients. The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for installation and upgrade of NextGen products, gathering and recording details of service calls, providing tier two support, and triaging calls to the appropriate internal or external resource for resolution. This is a work at home (telecommuting) position.
- Two or more years’ experience supporting NextGen electronic practice
management and/or electronic medical record systems required.
- Associates degree in information technology related field or equivalent
- One year or more experience administering and installing Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of software, hardware, and hardware configurations gained
from three or more years’ experience required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience troubleshooting Windows servers and
- One year or more experience with client/server and thin client
environments (Terminal Services, Citrix) preferred.
- This is a high profile position requiring strong customer service and
telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing required.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner
- Excellent human relations skills required, including ability to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Ability to perform work on a self-directed basis and be accountable for
- Excellent time and work organization skills required.
- A+, MCSE, and/or MCP certification preferred.
- NextGen certification a plus.
- A positive, can-do attitude and ownership spirit, with ability to have fun, while all the time meeting the needs of the business, are necessary traits for success in this role.
MMIC Group, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -