MicroEdge, a cutting edge software and services company, is seeking a strong communicator for our Client Services Specialist position. We are the leader in providing the best technology toolset to the philanthropic community worldwide. This is a great opportunity for professionals to grow with a rapidly expanding company.
Our Specialists work independently and as part of a team to identify and resolve technical and functional questions from our clients. The work is fast paced and varied. This position requires the ability to express concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner to clients and fellow employees. Specialists must have a client service mentality and be comfortable working closely with users at all levels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the MicroEdge product suite
- Provide phone and email technical support to MicroEdge clients
- Creation of technical documentation - user guides, FAQs or other resource material
- Participate in a collaborative team environment with exposure to Sales, Product Development and
- Attend meetings and deliver periodic status updates (both internally and with clients)
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- Experience working with multiple teams and personalities
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Communicator of both verbal and written content with an attention to detail
- PC proficient and a Microsoft Office user
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills
- Prior experience with remote support tools preferred
MicroEdge offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(K) , generous paid time off, travel assistance and more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with clients either in person or over the phone
Click the apply button to complete our short application process--it should take you less than 5 minutes!
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Apply To This Job
MicroEdge, LLC - 21 months ago
MicroEdge keeps grantmakers' money from burning holes in their pockets. The company provides software and Web-based technologies for...