Technical Support Specialist
General Position Description:
Performs a variety of daily duties in support of the company's LAN, the nodes on it, and the users who work within it. Candidate should have strong verbal and written skills with the ability to convey ideas and procedures to end-users in a clear, concise, and non-condescending manner. This person will be responsible for the handling of daily tasks submitted by the Help Desk, as well as management of projects at the discretion of the supervisor.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003 and Server 2008.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
· Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting network devices, printers, scanners, iPhones, Blackberries, and Android devices.
· Thorough knowledge of networking technologies and protocols.
· In depth knowledge of TCP/IP, including common troubleshooting techniques.
· Experience supporting users in a large, enterprise environment required .
· Macintosh experience a plus.
The McIntyre Group - 10 months ago
The McIntyre Group is a group of affiliated companies operated under "The McIntyre Group" name, each of which provides specialized...