The Company |
TrackAbout is a profitable and growing software company experiencing high demand for our services. We are looking to hire great people who are interested in playing pivotal roles in the growth of a small company.
We provide asset tracking and rental services over the Internet. Our customers use mobile devices running TrackAbout software to record the movement of their physical assets. We collect data, send it to our web site, and turn it into valuable knowledge which our customers use to run their businesses more efficiently.
Visit our web site for more information on what we do.
The office is in an office part near the Pittsburgh Airport
410 Rouser Rd, Suite 400
Moon Township PA, 15108 (Map)
Our Technical Support Specialists are the face of TrackAbout to our customers. At a high level, your responsibilities will be to understand our customers ’ needs and help them use our software to solve their problems. For this job you will need to be both good with people and good with technology.
You will be doing:
- Customer Support: Handling support calls, emails and feature requests from customers. Getting to know our customers on a first-name basis and being their advocate within TrackAbout.
- Professional Services: Helping new and existing customers implement our software. Most of this work is done remotely, with occasional travel (10%) to customers.
- Training: Conducting webinars online as well as some on-site training.
- The job is technical in nature and requires research, analytical and database skills.
- You will be writing SQL queries and doing data manipulation and scrubbing to solve problems. If you don ’t know what a SQL query is, then this job is probably not for you.
- You need to be comfortable navigating multiple software applications on your computer.
- Customers will look to you to solve all manner of technical problems related to our software.
- Experience with ticketing systems, CRM and project management a plus.
You will need to be able to communicate well with customers of all skill levels from novice to expert. You will need to have patience to deal with customers who may be slow to understand what seems obvious to you.
Personal Traits we look for:
- Self Starter: You will need to be a self starter who can take the initiative on projects without a lot of supervision.
- Organized: You will have to juggle several customer projects at once and will need to keep them all organized.
- Fast Learner: You will need to be able to learn quickly on your own.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Insatiable curiosity, a love of learning and a desire to continuously improve
- Friendliness and solid interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and task-management skills
You°ll be joining a team of dedicated professionals. The company has less than 40 employees and retains a small company feel. TrackAbout is a friendly place to work and management is always accessible.
We offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package and work regular business hours. We promote continuous improvement in every aspect of our work. More about our company culture in BlogAbout TrackAbout.
TrackAbout is a results-oriented company. We don°t micromanage. Everyone is expected to live up to a high standard of performance.
Our published core values are:
- Believe in the Power of Storytelling
- Work with Great Passion and Enthusiasm
- Celebrate Problem Solving
- Foster a Fun and Friendly Atmosphere
- No Egos
" No Yelling
TrackAbout, Inc - 23 months ago