IT Technical Support Supervisor
RevSpring, Inc. (www.RevSpringinc.com) is headquartered in Michigan and has operational locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York. We facilitate over one billion customer interactions annually through industry leading consumer-centric communication and payment solutions platform, and serve a large and diverse customer base across the receivables management, healthcare, financial services and home services markets.
We are currently seeking a new team member to fill the role of Technical Support Supervisor in our Oaks, PA IT Department. This position is responsible for the organization’s technical support team. Operates the internal data processing environments, ensuring timely service completion of client data. Ensures requests for support from both internal and external parties are answered in a timely manner by the support team. Maintains relationships with service providers, and provides expert knowledge of systems and processes to ensure support team success.
Essential functions include:
- Understand and demonstrate the principals for the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Oversee a small team that provides support for the data processing environment. Provide on-call support as required. Quickly become an expert on the processes and functions required to maintain the data processing environment.
- Monitor open support requests. Prioritize requests based on criticality and business impact. Delegate requests as necessary and ensure requests are completed satisfactorily and on time.
- Document processing issues and identify resolutions. Provide solutions for issues impacting client data processing and internal business processes.
- Planning support and maintenance of the Oaks datacenter infrastructure, including all servers, networking, and telephony equipment.
- Report on data processing performance. Identify improvements that can help increase performance and/or capacity of the data processing environment. Work with the support team to optimize, simplify, and/or automate recurring tasks.
Skills and Abilities include:
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop and system issues quickly.
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWARE vSphere 5.0, Microsoft Server and Desktop Products (Windows XP, Windows 7, SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2010, Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, SQL Server). Ability to learn proprietary systems quickly and thoroughly.
- At least four years supporting a real-time processing environment. Support should include communicating with internal and external parties about environment issues and performance. At least one year as a senior support technician in the same environment or leading the support team.
- Demonstrated ability to complete support projects, including performance monitoring and system documentation. Provide status updates to management and demonstrate completion of a wide range of infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results.
- Ability to develop / design automation solutions for daily activities.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an issue/problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
Successful candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience. MCITP is a plus; minimum five years’ working in a supervisory role in a network environment.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drugs, vision, life, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), and paid time off.