- Provide end-user technical support in Corsair forums and third-party forums.
- Assist in verifying system compatibility challenges with resellers, distributors and SIs.
- Assume an advocacy role within online communities. Inspire, educate and reward.
- Ensure that Corsair customers have the best support experience possible.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Provide end-user technical support, primarily to customers in the UK and North Europe, via phone, email, chat, forums, Social Media, and customer support tools. May on occasion provide technical assistance worldwide.
- Work hours could be 5AM - 2PM on occasion
- Validate RMAs and assist with processing.
- Work with the lab at HQ to assist in verifying system compatibility challenges (i.e. motherboard or memory) with resellers, distributors and systems integrators.
- Actively monitor and administrate forum activity on official Corsair forums.
- Actively monitor and administrate activity on Corsair Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook and Twitter). Engage with and support customers / fans.
- Become a valued member of other key enthusiast and gaming communities, while continuing to advocate Corsair and provide support where appropriate.
- Publish product showcases and build logs in key forums, where permitted to do so.
- Contribute to process improvements where applicable to ensure 1 st class support.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all Corsair departments.
- Be customer-centric and an effective written and verbal communicator.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Corsair is an EOE
- Be fluent in spoken and written English. Other European languages an advantage, particularly spoken and written Swedish but not a requirement
- Willing to work some early mornings. i.e. 5AM -2PM on occasion
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer support/service organization, ideally in a related market
- Experienced with CRM software. Salesforce.com an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exhibit strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team, and able to multi-task.
- In-depth familiarity with gaming and PC hardware communities.
- A deep understanding and passion for using social media an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for PC gaming an advantage.
- Some travel required, including overseas (Europe).