NOTE: TC Stands for total compensations
REFER TO CET00019791 when responding
Technical Team Leaders are responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation and modification of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs. T*he candidate will work on, but not limited to, the client's Messaging product. *
•*Networking on a development level (Lan/Wan networking)*
- Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:*
- Works on medium and large complex projects that are enterprise wide and require the highest level of expertise and multiple technical disciplines.
Works with vendors to understand technology. Evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included.
- Contribute key technical expertise, potentially global, which may have a direct material impact on the firm's reputation, and products.
- Working with on-shore and off-shore development, test and operations staff
- Accountable for a team's results, or for a project, and takes responsibility for the quality of work delivered. Sets timeframes and schedules to meet customer and business needs.
- Defining and developing the project scope of multiple complex projects with assistance from the project team.
- Providing design recommendations, developing and integrating programs per written specifications. Responsible for writing moderate to complex design specifications.
- Translating business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for the application • Preparing and presenting status updates for various projects.
- Maintaining a good understanding of Social Netowrking trends and technologies
- Provides assistance in researching new and emerging technologies.
Experience must include architectural and design responsibilities as well.*
- Ensuring project process is followed (assignment objectives, post assignment performance reviews, etc.)
- Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve efficiencies and results.
- Provides technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to application development teams across the organization.
- Required Skills:*
- *Minimum 8-10 years of application development experience.
Email resume in Word to TheBigGameHunter@cisny.com. Please include the job code for the position with your resume.
- Complex Programming *primarily in Java on Unix Platforms*
- Familiar with open source community involvement
- *Relational object models*
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Hands on experience with designing scalability solutions and performance improvements (concurency)
- Experience with *deployment and support of large-scale production quality applications*
- Experience with monitoring/troubleshooting tools such as Perfmon & Event alerting
- *Experience in writing Unit test cases.*
- Engaged in innovative concepts and programming techniques on how to develop high quality software and still maintaining shorter time to market (e.g. *Agile and Extreme Programming (XP)*
NO RELOCATION. NO OVERSEAS RESUMES. NO 3RD PARTIES.
To receive a complimentary subscription to my job search ezine, No B.S. Job Search Advice, go to www.JeffAltman.com to subscribe.
Receive tweets from Twitter with job search tips and job listings – TheBigGameHuntr
Concepts in Staffing - 21 months ago