The technical trainer will be responsible for training new customers on the use of Smartseal systems and trouble shooting and diagnosing field issues.
The candidate will also be interfacing with customers and suppliers to install, train, build, and carry out sealing jobs in the field.
- Field installation and training new customers on the proper use of Smartseal system
- Assist customer gain hands-on experience by going to customer’s job site and sealing
- Guide customers on best practices.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose equipment issues
- Provide feedback to aid design improvement efforts
- Plan and coordinate commercial jobs –
- Organizing manpower , order consumables needed for executing a commercial job
- Carry out sealing and provide supervision for contractors and customers in properly sealing customer’s duct systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Technical trade (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)
- BPI Certification or equivalent certification in building sciences or indoor air quality
- Should be able to trouble shoot using mechanical and electrical wiring drawings
- Good knowledge of computer (software installation), and in use of PPT
- Mechanical and electrical wirings and test protocols
- Project management
- Good presentation skills
- Have prior experience in construction or HVAC industry – especially ducting work installations in residential & commercial buildings
- Should have done lab work and familiar with handling electrical and mechanical hand tools and measuring equipments
Respond back with a resume by email only to email@example.com .