Axeda Corporation, the leading cloud platform and applications company for enabling connected products, is looking for a Technical Trainer who will design, develop, deliver and update content around new and advanced curriculums for the Axeda M2M Cloud Services. In this role, you will be responsible for training on our Java based platform and instructing using Groovy scripting. Additional, the instructor should have experience with C++.
- Deliver technical training content (across multiple products) at a variety of levels to different audience levels via classroom (public, onsite), virtual classroom, and recorded formats.
- Implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Provide consultative services, and act as a liaison with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop course specifications and gather course content.
- Assist in development of effective and sustainable training courseware and curriculum, leveraging the latest technologies including online learning management.
- Expand course laboratory exercises to reinforce course content and materials.
- Train Axeda employees on the Axeda product and solutions.
- Travel approximately 75% including travel internationally to administer live onsite training is required.
Education & Experience:
- Understanding of web technologies (Java, Flash and HTML5).
- Java development experience is required, Groovy scripting experience is a plus
- The ability to learn Groovy scripting is a must.
- C++ development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and hands on experience developing and delivering technical training.
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability.
- The ability to learn highly technical products quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software and hardware.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of learning technologies such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, design tools, LMS' and web conferencing and audio/video editing applications is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills essential.
- Background in M2M services, Remote Service Management, Asset Management, is preferred.
Axeda Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 plus years of experience in a technical training/instructional design environment required.
- A strong technical development background is required.
- Experience with enterprise software (SaaS and/or PaaS is a plus).
Axeda Corporation - 23 months ago