Position Summary: The Resource Instructor trains dealership technicians at predetermined locations as identified by the fleet customer locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides customer specific training to dealership technicians in the following areas:
Instructor will be deployed as required to train dealership technicians within the regional boundaries set forth. Travel required to dealer or fleet locations to conduct training sessions of 2 days duration, one time per month.
- Must have Diesel Engine experience
- Late Model Electronics – Powertrain
- OEM Scan Tools – Engine
- Auto / Manual Transmission
- Pre-Delivery Inspection - Steering / Suspension
- Basic to Advance Electrical - Engine Performance
- Basic to Advanced Fuel Injection - A/C
- Basic to Advanced Electrical Diagnosis - Chassis
- Anti-lock Brakes and other areas as expertise grows
- Manage Training Schedule
Work independently with support from supervisor.
Expense reporting, student surveys and management of travel arrangements.
Manage day-to-day operation of the training center, including: catering, housekeeping, parts ordering, supplies, maintenance, security and other tasks as required.
- Current technical knowledge
- Diagnosis and testing experience
- Minimum of five years as a progressive automotive technician preferred or technical service experience
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Ability to work independently, with support.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and presentation skills are required
- ASE certified is recommended
- Computer experience
- Independent and self-starter are mandatory
- Instinctive problem solver
TTi - 24 months ago