Delivering, coordinating and/or planning training programs for all TSNA technical TM’s in relation to the operation, maintenance and technical support of equipment related to TSNA product offerings.
May also be required to provide additional training for existing personnel within the service business
- Maintenance of training material inventory, training locations and equipment
- Modification and updating of training materials, including presentations, equipment and cut-away as required by Technical Service Training Manager and Senior Technical Service Trainer.
- Utilize computer software to create engaging training materials and presentations.
- Assists with planning and scheduling.
- Delivers introductory level training for customers in the safe operation, basic maintenance, repair and care of equipment to assure desired operating level and warranty compliance.
- Hands-on training, troubleshooting and calibrating Genie Equipment and industrial cranes.
- Continual education of both existing and new products, including software, equipment, manufacturing processes.
- Relationship building with customers.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and factory support groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
- Ability to plan, organize and deliver training programs
- Capability to communicate to team members at all levels and across a diverse technician/
Ability to monitor and control financial resources within the designated budget Ability to utilize audit tools appropriately · Capable of building effective working relationships with team members and branch leadership teams
Ability to negotiate at senior level Capable of designing effective training programs
4 year Degree (Significant Experience may substitute for Education) Experience managing training activities at multiple sites Excellent problem solving skills and proven customer service orientation Excellent organizational skills. Hands on operating style. Experience with adult education design principles preferred Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable Able to travel Experience in developing and implementing training programs, especially in the areas of on-boarding and assimilation programs Certifications a plus · General understanding of ANSI and CSA standards and their application to Genie products.
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical to include motor controls, and hydraulic systems.
Monster - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...