Organizational Development has an immediate opening for a Technical Training Coordinator/LMS Administrator. This position serves as LMS Subject Matter Expert by providing support of the day-to-day ongoing operation, maintenance, usage, analysis and administration of the Learning Management System. Provides training/user support for LMS end users. Manages data reporting mechanism to generate detailed course level reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES
- B.A. in Information Technology, Instructional Design, Education, Instructional Systems Design, or related field required
- 2+ years experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) preferably Adobe Connect, process improvement and/or process redesign or equivalent experience.
- Information Technology and web literate with experience in content management systems, LMS maintenance, instructional design and development of online learning materials.
- Demonstrated proficiency with e-learning concepts, tools, and development platforms (i.e. HTML, HTML5, Captivate, Photoshop, Presenter, Dreamweaver, JAVA, etc.)
- Experience publishing courseware using e-learning standards (AICC & SCORM).
- Experience in the transfer of knowledge: developing training materials and conveying complex concepts.
- Possess strong computer skills, including a high level of comfort with web-based applications and multimedia / video technologies in addition to the standard office applications (MS Office, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet applications
- Knowledge of system testing best practices
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain LMS to deliver and track online training
- Develop and maintain Content Management tools to support department needs
- Create links to new courses in LMS and online assessments
- Publish new courses and training materials to server
- Create and categorize new curriculum/courses in online catalog
- Provide Technical Support related to LMS issues
- Leverage new technologies when necessary to develop new offerings
- Assist in monitoring and tracking course completion results
- Provides LMS operational support by maintaining the LMS content, assuming primary responsibility for the total integration of LMS content and data with multiple related-applications.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves problems with course design, LMS configuration and infrastructure. Uploads and tests all education content before publishing to production environment. Publishes all courses to production environment.
- Performs quality assurance process on functionality to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all information and data residing in the LMS.
- Monitors proper functionality and communication with the LMS and multiple related- applications.
- Supports e-learning course production by building course implementation procedures and guidelines for publishing courses and course content production.
Please send any questions to email@example.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Background checks and drug testing required.
CBE Group - 30+ days ago