Technical Trainer Job Duties:
- Develop course work and curriculum for ITSM platform
- Perform training needs analyses;
- Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
- Work and interview SMEs to glean and document knowledge
- Designs training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Conducts training classes leveraging in-person, and remote video and pre-recorded sessions.
- Develop online courses and certification process for customers, engineers and partners.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and course outcomes
Skills/Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training , Training Management, Technical Zeal, Self-Development, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills
Education: Bachelors/ Masters in Education, Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
Experience: 5 years+ years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
IPsoft is an outsourced network and systems infrastructure support company dedicated to employing advanced technology to provide guaranteed...