- Responsible for content development and content delivery of in-depth technical training for Black Duck’s multiple products, encompassing a wide range of technical content, spanning multiple applications.
- Support and administer technical training global initiatives.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Engineering, and Documentation teams to obtain information required to develop and maintain training materials.
- Customize curriculum content based on customer’s specific needs and schedule.
- Deliver formal and informal trainings in various applications and systems.
If interested, please email your resume to Careers@Blackducksoftware.com
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of solid technical training experience.
- Previous experience with development or ALM.
- Previous experience with deployment and implementation of technical applications
- Technical, systems and software development knowledge required, including both Windows and Linux environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and planning skills.
- Experience working and collaborating in global environments.
- Strong technical skills; expert in PowerPoint as well as content authoring and development tools.
- Travel required (approximately 40%)
Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Unfortunately, resumes from third party submissions will not be accepted at this time.