We are working with our client in identifying a Policy and Procedures Technical Writer. In this role you will translate the content into RoboHelp 8 for mapping style and rules. From there it will require re-writing, editing, formatting and publishing on the content management system (DOC).
The goal is to increase bandwidth within existing team to handle the demands of their internal business lines.
Start Date : April 15th target
Duration : approximately 6 months
Location : Client located in Richardson, Texas. 100% Onsite
To be considered for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- 5+ Tech writing & editing
- Information mapping methodology
- Policy and procedure writing
- Structured authoring tool familiarity/experience
- Must be familiar with MS Office and have strong writing skills
- Self-starter who can plan, organize and manage project tasks
- Worked with tools similar to Adobe LiveCycle and Acrobat (using version 10)
- Financial services writing a plus
- Some learning& Dev experience is a plus
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include reference#6234 in the subject line.
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications. For more than 20 years, organizations have turned to Clarity to deliver talent to help expedite critical projects. We are passionate about delivering the best L&D and Technical Communications solutions for our clients, we understand training and development, and we know the value that experience brings to the overall success of a project.
If the above opportunity is not for you and you are a learning and development or technical documentation professional, please register on our website at www.clarityconsultants.com.
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClarityConsultants
Follow us on Twitter: @ClarityLnD, @ClarityTechComm
Keywords: technical writer, tech writer, policies and procedures, P&P
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -