US citizens, Green card, EAD candidates only
We are looking for Technical Writer . Local Candidates are strongly preferred . The contract is expected to start 09-Jul-2013 and will continue till 30-Sep-2013 .This position would be either as a 1099 or W2 hourly. Job Location : Fairfax, Virginia . Client Interview would be in person only.
This contract has possibility of extension but no guarantee
I have included the position description below for your review. If you are interested in pursuing this further, please respond with your current resume and with a good time and phone number for me to call you. I look forward to your prompt reply!
Description: Technical Writer
Qualified candidate will research, organize, write, edit and produce service level agreements, service descriptions, processes, policies and tutorials for use in documents and online mediums intended for internal departmental use and customers. In most instances, GMU will recommend the overall organization and layout, editorial standards, publication methods, etc. Candidate must be familiar with writing for the web.
- Technical understanding of technical matter, process and problem management, and service level agreement subject matter.
- Experience in writing service level agreements, standard operating procedures, technical description and process documents, user guides and requirement documents, and tutorials.
- Solid technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills must be able to work in a collaborative environment, research issues, and communicate with others in order to obtain the necessary information to complete projects.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, including servers and PCs
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, including Microsoft Windows XP and Apple Lion OS
- Knowledge of networking hardware functionality, including routers and switches
- Knowledge of Internet and Telecomm technologies and Information Security
-Excellent writing skills
We expect this position to fill quickly, so please let me know your interest as soon as you can!
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4 years or more professional experience
Pay rate: Open (depends on experience and qualifications)
eSense® Incorporated is a consulting and service firm specializing in Information Technology and Busines Process Reengineering. We...