ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks a Technical Writer would like a SIGINT Analyst with a Tech Writing background!
Top Secret with Full Scope Poly clearance required.
The Technical Writer shall have at least the following experience:
• At least five (5) years in the generation of technical documentation relating to IC/DoD electronic equipment and systems. An Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.
• At least five (5) years in technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
• At least five (5) years in the production of defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
• Experienced with technical manual standards DS-83 and DS-89
• Producing technical documentation for cryptologic programs or projects developing analytic tradecraft methodologies.
Additional Position Requirements:
• MUST HAVE client experience with SIGINT products used by analysts. Also must have experience supporting primary customers: Intelligence Analyst, Software Developers, and Systems Engineers
• Candidate must understand analyst terminology, processes and tools
• An Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.
Additional Experience Desired:
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Ability to work independently – self starter
• Prior experience creating training materials and user-focused documentation (e.g. training, online help, newsletter, reference guides, user manuals, styling guides, templates, etc.)
• Expert with Microsoft family of products
• Experience developing and converting documents for online web display (may require some web development/HTML skills)
• Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Creative Studio and WebWorks
• Experience maintaining wiki pages
• Good editing and formatting skills
• Good people and communication skills
• Knowledge of IC Community classification standards
• Writing technical documentation to support customers in an analytics environment
• Capturing and documenting requirements as needed
• Hands on tool use to generate training materials using screenshots
• Support marketing and branding of the unit and its capabilities using multiple methods (e.g. newsletters, articles, and animated tutorials)
• Share technical information via project management tracking system and collaboration spaces (i.e. wiki’s and webpages)
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 11 months ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...