Top Tier Pharma/Biotech company expanding - looking for Technical Writer in San Diego, CA office
full-time contract (one year and then renewable)Full time temporary employee to independently author manufacturing documents, and provide assistance to scientists in reviewing and performing quality control checks for various types of documents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Independently author manufacturing documents (SOPs, batch records, work instructions)
3.Upload final versions of documents into the quality control system
4.Responsible for changes related to bills of materials and master recipes
5.Communicates clearly and in a timely manner to a wide range of people
6.Prepares documents with attention to detail and performs necessary crosschecks to ensure accuracy
7.Takes direction well and assumes responsibility for getting the work done
8.Maintains a positive attitude and readily adapts to changes necessary to support the business
9.Continually seeks ways of improving processes pertinent to areas of responsibility
10.Other duties as required
EDUCATION AND PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Life Sciences discipline plus 2-5 years related experience working in molecular biology, bioengineering, biochemistry, in either the biotechnology industry or an academic environment. (Relevant industry experience preferred)
- Previous experience writing various scientific/technical documents in support of manufacturing programs
- Experience with following Standard Operating Procedures, accurate completion of batch records, adherence to Quality and Regulatory requirements/programs.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Adobe and related software)
- Fluency in the English language required .
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with ERP (SAP preferred)
Execution Integrity Teamwork Innovation Passion
Comfortable Balancing Demands
Has Required Technical Expertise
Uses Work Systems
Understands Business Objectives
Able to Solve Problems
Delivers Quality Work
Cameron Craig Group - 4 months ago
The Cameron Craig Group owns and operates a national job board that connects job seekers to more than 1400+ recruiters in the US.