Our client has many migration projects going on this year, and all require process change and operation. Those documentations are very important for operation support after the migration. Engineers have hard time to handle both documentation and project work at the same time.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for handling those extra documentation/communication tasks.
These responsibilities include:
1. Documenting new (or modified) process for operation support.
2. Cleaning up existing document in SPOT and reorganize the file structure for future use. Creating template document for the team.
3. Creating project document template for IAM engineers
• 5 years experience creating project document template for IAM engineers.
• 5 years experience documenting new (or modified) process for operation support.
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 20 months ago