Based in Los Angeles, with locations in Vancouver,
London, Sydney, Pune, Melbourne and New York, Method
Studios is a leading post production facility providing
a full range of visual effects services. As an
artist-driven company, Method is built around an
exceptional team of VFX professionals who have create
award winning visual effects for Feature Film,
Commercials, and Music Videos.
Method Studios has recently completed work on “Journey
2: The Mysterious Island” and “Wrath of the Titans”
We currently have an opening for a Technical Writer.
This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
Under general supervision, prepares and/or maintains
systems, programming, and operations documentation,
including user manuals. Maintains a current internal
documentation library and competent to work on most
phases of documentation.
tutorials and product information pages
- Work with expert users to form high quality, online
- Generate and use standard templates to ensure
information and ease of use
- Communicate with end users to check integrity of
- Oversee or create appropriate images and graphics to
technical processes and procedures.
- Experience in the design, creation, and publication of
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Comfortable with MediaWiki markup language
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and graphics
- Writing and technical editing skills
Standards for Windows and UNIX systems.
- Recent experience in developing and publishing
supervision in timely fashion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing
Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com
We offer competitive pay and benefits program,
including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal
Req. Code : 816
Open Date : 2012-04-03 14:00:00
Deluxe Entertainment - 9 months ago