Focus School Software is currently working with public school districts as well as private schools around the globe. We are committed to delivering the very best School Management Software on the market.
Focus School Software is looking to expand our team by hiring a Technical Writer to build documentation materials for our software end-users.
Job Duties include:
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Must be reliable and organized
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Experience with MS Office mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in technical communications or equivalent
- Fundamental HTML skills required
- Ability to learn new software programs and applications quickly
- Knowledge of Captivate software is a plus
- Education experience is a plus
This will be a full-time position working on-site in our downtown St. Petersburg office.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Research and translate specifications and product requirements documents into clear and concise user documentation
- Develop a strategy for documentation as new updates and versions are released
- Embed screenshots for reference
- Ability to produce web based training videos and coursework
Focus School Software’s compensation package offers the following benefits:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Casual work environment
- Paid parking in downtown St Pete
- Free lunch on Fridays
Focus School Software - 20 months ago