Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com. As the Technical Writer, your primary role will be to understand and document engineering and technical innovations.
- Proven technical proposal writing experience for software and hardware
- Experience with writing about technological innovations
- Experience editing proposals for technical accuracy, clarity, consistency, grammar, tone, and style
- An excellent grasp of the English language (grammar, punctuation, mechanics) with meticulous attention to detail.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Related Engineering disciplines
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Excellent communication skills necessary to be part of highly collaborative software engineering team
- A positive and proactive attitude toward documenting products and technologies, including meeting commitments and assisting engineers in documenting their products
- Please be prepared to provide recent examples of your technical writing experience
Fuhu, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...