GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Mil/Aero Systems Technical Writer is responsible for creation and update of technical documents to meet customer contractual requirements.
- Collaborate with Engineering to generate technical documentation to meet customer contractual requirements
- Generate documentation templates for test procedures, test plans, test reports, design analysis, and SDRL submittals
- Organize test results and compile test reports for customer submittals
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- US Citizen
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Internal Entrepreneur, the ability to recognize new opportunities, and the willingness to take a risk in order to make the opportunity a reality.
- Highly motivated, with the ability make decisions and solve problems with little supervision.
- Previous experience technical writing of military or aerospace documents to include SDRL submittals
- Proficient in MS Office Tools to include Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and Project
- Previous experience with Agile and SAP
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience creating documentation templates
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...