The successful candidate will support the mission of the company by working with project teams to develop and disseminate technical documentation including user guides, context sensitive help, administrative guides, operational guides, project guides and other technical communication artifacts as assigned.
This position will work closely with various application development teams to deliver high level content to meet the needs of the client base. As a member of this growing team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to refine Technical Writing skills and help build Technical Writing processes within the team. Bring your creativity and your ideas.
- Delivering accurate, thorough and well-presented content which address the needs of the audience, including end users, administrators, implementers, support staff and other users as required.
- Working with Product Managers and the Senior Manager of Technical Writing, determine the documentation needs and make accurate and timely delivery estimates to coincide with product delivery timeframes.
- Deliverables to include feature specific content segments, product overviews, and other documents as needed.
- Attending daily scrums as assigned and required; providing documentation services for specific features to be delivered within a sprint. Gathering content information from project participants, through attending meetings, interviewing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and researching functionality.
- Using templates as required to meet the needs of the project.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with a variety of personalities and levels within the company.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or related field
- At least two years job experience as a Technical Writer
- Experience with developing product documentation, operational procedures, system or architectural flows, and work well between technical groups
- Experience with healthcare industry standards and regulations is a plus
- Experience in working with Agile teams is a plus
- Work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Resolve problems collaboratively with peers
- Balance needs of customers with project goals
- Effectively communicate, in both written and oral forms.