Modus Operandi, headquartered in Melbourne, FL, is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team. Note – All applicants applying for this job opening must be US citizens and have the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Organizes and writes required technical and business material using word processing software per established corporate standards with respect to order, style, terminology, and sequencing
- Reviews publications and recommends revisions or changes in approaches, scope, format, test, methods of production and dissemination. Maintains corporate standards for publications
- Consults with technical team leads and subject matter experts to ensure common understanding of publications and related materials to be produced
- Selects or recommends use of layouts, graphics, drawings, tables, exhibits, illustrations, charts, or storyboards to amplify or clarify publications objectives
- Periodically audits and reviews publications to determine whether format or content changes/updates are required. Meets with subject matter experts for concurrence as to content changes
- Remains current on new developments in technical writing, editing, and publishing included technological enhancements which may affect the corporation
- General software and computing experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, publications, or a technical field and three years writing/editing experience in a professional writing position
- Candidates must possess competency in word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics production software
- U.S. citizenship with ability to obtain a clearance
Modus Operandi, Inc. - 17 months ago
Modus Operandi is a software technology company focused on accelerating information discovery, integration and fusion for customers in the...