Company is passionate about working with innovative technologies to develop top-quality, life-saving, mission-critical applications that directly saves lives. Based in Columbia, Maryland, we provide world-class service to our customers’ through-out Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia. Next Century is a profitable, employee-owned corporation that is rapidly growing, offering a unique environment with tremendous growth opportunities to those who join our team.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts and capture processes and procedures.
- Experience with MS Office Suite of Tools.
- Ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to help strengthen quality of the product
- Must possess detail-oriented skills.
- Must have experience with creating PDF’s with Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team is critical.
- Familiarity and experience with image capture and editing software.
- Ability to customize templates in MS-Word.
- Strong ability to write to all levels of an audience, from novices to industry experts.
- Experience managing and using a Wiki for collaboration.
- Experience using help authoring systems like Robohelp.
- Location of Position: Columbia, MD
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS):
- If travel is required, how much? Must be willing to deploy overseas for 6 months on rotation schedule.
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Clearance level: TS/SCI with polygraph
NuWave Solutions - 13 months ago